- Data We Gather
- How we use your Personal Data
- Who else has access to your Personal Data-Third Parties
- Data protection principles we follow
- What rights do you have regarding your Personal Data
- How we secure your data
- Contact information
DATA WE GATHER
We may collect the following information, however, before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected. We will gather and utilization of individual data singularly with the target of satisfying those reasons indicated by us and for other good purposes, unless we get the assent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Contact information including email addresses, and records of correspondence between us, through the use of contact forms or email for support and services.
- Hey There Bliss LLC maintains an email mailing list of those who freely subscribe via a third-party server, in this case, Convertkit/Mailchimp/ Mail Poet/ Course Go. These emails are used by the blog owner only to email blog newsletters, occasional updates, and promotional content. Subscribers can choose to opt-out at any time using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of your newsletter emails. Your email will NEVER be passed along by Hey There Bliss LLC.
- The information you provide by completing forms on Hey There Bliss LLC.
- Any comments, posts or other information you upload to Hey There Bliss LLC.
- Other information relevant to customer orders, surveys and/or offers and giveaways.
- Records of your visit to the Hey There Bliss LLC site may have cookies and otherwise, which may include information about your device, IP, operating system, traffic data, and information location collected by services like Google Analytics. This information is used to improve your customer experience. A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. If you wish to change the way cookies work, you may do so by altering the preferences in your browser settings.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Personal information ought to be important to the reasons for which it is to be utilized, and, to the degree essential for those reasons, ought to be exact, finished, and updated.
We use the data we collect from you to understand your needs and provide you with better service and information, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To identify you
- To improve our products and services
- Periodically send personalized promotional emails about new products or services in which we think you may find interesting
- Use the information to customize our website according to your interests.
We might process your Personal Data for additional purposes that are not mentioned here but are compatible with the original purpose for which the data was gathered. To do this, we will ensure that:
- the link between purposes, context, and nature of personal data is suitable for further processing;
- the further processing would not harm your interests and
- there would be an appropriate safeguard for processing.
WHO ELSE CAN ACCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website contains links to affiliates and other websites. Hey There Bliss LLC does not claim or accept responsibility for any privacy policies, practices, and/or procedures of other such websites. Therefore, we encourage all users and visitors to be aware when they leave our website and to read the privacy statements of third-party websites. Those parties are listed below, along with their privacy statements, should you wish to investigate further.
- Google Analytics: (https://policies.google.com/privacy) You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Google Ad settings or through the Google Analytics opt-out page.
- Constant Contact
- Mail Chimp
- Mail Poet
- Sassy Social Share
- Impact Radius
- The Sway
- Link Share
- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, LinkedIn, Youtube, Pinterest
- Jet Pack
AMAZON AFFILIATE DISCLOSURE NOTICE:
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
https://heytherebliss.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
DATA PROTECTION PRINCIPLES
- We will hold individual data the length of essential for the satisfaction of those reasons. If your account is inactive, your data will only be stored so that the account can be reactivated in the future. Your data will not be processed for any other purpose. You may send a request that we destroy your data by sending an email outlining your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will protect individual data by security shields against misfortune or burglary, and unapproved access, divulgence, duplicating, use or alteration.
DATA SUBJECT’S RIGHTS
We will promptly provide customers with access to our policies and procedures for the administration of individual data.
The Data Subject has the following rights:
- Right to Confirmation-
- Right to Access – meaning you have the right to access the data collected from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your Personal Data gathered.
- Right to Rectification-
- Right to Erasure –(right to be forgotten) meaning in certain circumstances you can request for your Personal Data to be erased from our records.
- Right to Restrict Processing – meaning where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the Processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to Data Portability-
- Right to Object to Processing – meaning in certain cases you have the right to object to the Processing of your Personal Data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to withdraw consent – you have the right to withdraw any given consent for the Processing of your Personal Data.
UNSUBSCRIBE OR OPT- OUT
All visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communications by way of email. To discontinue or unsubscribe to our website please send an email to email@example.com. If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe and/or opt-out.
REQUEST YOUR INFORMATION
If you would like to see what data we have stored for your account and/or delete it, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We believe it is important to provide added protection for children online. Heytherebliss.com does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian believes that Hey There Bliss LLC has in its database the personally-identifiable information of a child under the age of 13, please contact us immediately at email@example.com.
HOW WE SECURE YOUR DATA
We do our best to keep your Personal Data safe. We use safe protocols for communication and transferring data (such as HTTPS).
Even though we try our best we cannot guarantee the security of information. However, we promise to notify suitable authorities of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we reasonably can to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities should any breaches occur.
We are focused on leading our business as per these standards with a specific end goal to guarantee that the privacy of individual data is secure and maintained.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your Personal Data.
The last modification was made Oct 13, 2022.